You have questions. Get medically accurate information about sexually transmitted diseases, fertility, pregnancy, contraception, the “morning after pill” and abortion.
Sexual intimacy is a natural part of being human. No matter the form it takes, and even if you are using contraception, sexual contact with another person carries certain risks that may affect your sexual health. Sexual intercourse can lead to an unexpected pregnancy and infections.
Understanding your fertility, how and when pregnancy can occur and how you can contract sexually transmitted diseases or infections is important in helping you take control of and make your sexual decisions.
Our medical staff can assist you with your questions such as:
- How can I know if I am fertile (capable of conceiving a baby)?
- What kind of sexual activity can lead to pregnancy?
- How can know for certain that I am pregnant?
- If I am pregnant, how do I know how far along I am?
- How does the “morning after pill” work?
- What kind of birth control is the most effective at preventing an unexpected pregnancy?
- What is an STI or STD? Am I at risk?
- What are the most effective ways to avoid sexual risks, such as STI/STD?
- What are some things to look for in a healthy intimate relationship?
To find out more about our medical counseling, give us a call at 651-695-0111 or book an appointment instantly by clicking HERE.
We do not provide or refer for abortions or non-natural forms of birth control.